13 March 2007

I Want To Marry A Clockwork Orange Lighthouse Keeper

Lyrics by Eigen Erika


I want to marry a lighthouse keeper
And keep him company.
I want to marry a lighthouse keeper
And live by the side of the sea.

I'll polish his lamp by the light of day
So ships at night can find their way.
I want to marry a lighthouse keeper
Won't that be okay!

We'll take walks along the moonlight bay
Maybe find a treasure too.
I'd love living in a light house,
HOW 'BOUT YOU?

The dream of living in a lighthouse baby, every single day.
The dream of living in a lighthouse,
the white one by the bay.

So if you want to make my dreams come true,
You'll be a lighthouse keeper too.
We could live in a lighthouse
The white one by the bay, hey hey.
Won't that be okay.

Yada tada ta ta ta.


No comments:

Blog Archive

statistics are fascinating