04 March 2008

spring cleaning

As you may already have noticed, I am cleaning house here.

I gave the old blog layout a good long try and while I did like a few things, I just couldn't get myself entirely comfortable with it. I wasn't thrilled with the single column format. I really didn't like having my links -along with everything else- wayyyy down at the bottom of the page. I'm still on the hunt for a free easy-to-use photoblog template for this phlog and would be glad to hear about your experiences using them, if applicable.

If you wouldn't mind taking a moment to leave a comment, please tell me what you do like about this new template and/or what you're not so crazy about.

namaste, over n' out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you, I like that you wrote a blog/phlog. It's interesting seeing the world thru your lens. You should see this guy, http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever , he does art that must be seen thru a camera lens to be complete.

Anonymous said...

Definitely so much easier to read without the single-column format. And look! Your links are at the top of the page! Woohoo!

(cue movie announcer guy voice) In a world where blogs show up on your screen, steal your heart and then bugger off without so much as a by-your-leave, I'm glad that yours is still here. :)

Blog Archive

statistics are fascinating