08 December 2006

the babies grow up too quickly



I'm on the breathing end of a computer problem of Monumental Proportions(tm). I can't say enough about the good people in my life who tried hard to help from far away, and for the I/S smartiepants friend (hi Patti) who came to my home last night with all kinds of saving graces.

I don't have any of my MS Office products back yet so I feel as though I'm wandering directionless without the Outlook calendar that helps me keep my life in order, but Photoshop is nearly back up (I've made only three calls to their toll-free support # so far, and that's just not nearly enough yet), as are some of the other miscellaneous programs that I have grown to become dependent on.

J. informs me that he and Sunny are an exclusive item now. He tried to explain between guffaws and laugh-like noises how he broke his butt today trying to learn a few new break dancing moves and trying to show off maybe just a little. Yes, I'm here to tell you that is true: we did not bury the break dance carcass deep enough back in the eighties and it's come back to haunt the next generation.

He asked if we could take his picture (He. ASKED. ::gasp::) so he could give a copy to Sunny. So we did. The above image is one of the three senior picture possibilities thus far.

No comments:

Blog Archive

statistics are fascinating