20 October 2006

necking


Yes, the sauce factor is running slightly on the aah-chaa-chaa side but for perfectly legitimate reasons.

[Is there ever a time when non-legitimate reasons for sauciness would be an issue? I think not, but that's not the point I'm trying to make here.]

I'm gathering the components for the very important upcoming Halloween costume, all of which have arrived (on time!) (with minimum fuss!) (and with the exception of one item, all for $.99 shipping).

I hadn't actually planned to buy an auburn bouffant wig for the costume itself, but now that I've tried on the half-mask that I DO purposefully have for costuming purposes I may need the extra wiggy height to help balance out a mask whose eyeholes don't match up with my sockets when the mask is on my head. I'm glad I bought it.

More on the costume in the coming days ...

Are there any Halloween fans reading this? Do you remember what your favorite childhood costume was and why it thrilled you so much? Do you have a particular favorite now that you're a little more grown up (and I'm leaving that term grown up entirely open to personal interpretation. On purpose).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was but a wee lad, I spent most of a summer walking around in a Batman costume. Annoyed my little brother cause he got stuck as Robin.

mcbeth said...

Did you manage any feats of superhuman strength that summer? (how 'bout superlad strength?)

I don't think I yet knew you have a younger brother. Cool! Didja tell him to, "shaddap, you still gets to wear tights no matter which mask you're wearing"?

: )

Blog Archive

statistics are fascinating