13 September 2006

toot

In June an old friend of my younger brother was in town filming a movie and he asked if I'd be willing to shoot stills to document their process. Sure! Great experience for me and the opportunity to be a small part of something interesting. Today I'm tooting on my little bent up rusty horn because I am done. It took me far too long and there were all sorts of weirdnesses along the way, but I am SO DONE!









Watch for 'The Captain and Me' this fall, especially if you have Independent Film Festivals near you. Very very funny short b&w silent picture. I'm nearly positive you'll enjoy it.

3 comments:

DrStarbuck said...

Congratulations on being done! We'll have to celebrate!

mcbeth said...

Can't tell you how glad I am to have all that work done, esp. because I know how much it meant for Will and his team. Ooooh a celebration? What kind? Steamers and party hats? Clothing-optional? Both???

DrStarbuck said...

McB.. celebrations with you are ALWAYS clothing-optional! I can't wait to see your name listed in the movie credits (!).. have I mentioned how proud I am to have known you when you were just a wee hobby photographer? xox K

Blog Archive

statistics are fascinating