02 October 2005

When she found the convenience store closed, she consider alternative snack food sources.


I've been munching away at popcorn lately. I prefer mine buttered. Real butter, not the practically-plastic in its chemical composition margarine, thank you. A little salt, a tease of Lowry's seasoning salt. While I'm surely not as straightforward in most of my preferences, consider it a safe bet that for me popcorn will trump dead fly carcasses every single day.



Appropos of mostly nothing, KD and I went to see Kate Clinton who was in town last night. Funny funny woman. And apparently she's new and improved with her bodaciously blonde hair color (it helped her act when she'd sideline herself ... blame it on the new color ... everyone else does). She shared an anecdote about someone confusing the historical term/place Stonewall for a far different locale when he commented about her "Hey, that Kate's one'a them Stonehenge lesbians". SO close! Teehee.

No comments:

Blog Archive

statistics are fascinating