18 January 2005

hallway waiting


McBeth.

hoofbeats
pattering
walking on my grave
tip tap tip tap swish
swash ding

Have you ever felt too awake to lie down
but too tired to stand up?

His department ran out of money.
The story is ... the election...
this is a young go-getter, this guy.

let us go by the bookstore.
Do you suppose we'll find what you're looking for?

Excuse me. Ding.
Swish
Swash.

Yah, I'm going to close one of them this year,
I don't need both accounts.

And I said --
Yah!
Then they were all Oh My God! Jah!

What's your name again? I'll give you my number.
Oh please, I'm too old for that.

Ding!
What foreign languages did you take?
When I was in the army I learned Spanish.
Ding!
Ding.

thud.
thud. swarsh.
ding-ding. DING.

Hujh-a-bujh-a get down rujh-a

Don't you just hate when you can't find the right
Words?

No comments:

Blog Archive

statistics are fascinating