25 October 2004

Three Stooges (or, how to make two, two TWO photo hits in one)


McBeth.

Welcome to my bed. From left to right: Fidget, Artemis, Puppy.

For the second installment of 'name your photo', I snapped the first thing I saw when I woke this morning as Pippa had requested (and the specific subject matter was due to a specific reason - I had been pinned into position while sleeping, without knowing, when these three crept into my bed and established their nighttime dominion between my knees. Now I'm flexible and all, but this 'three cats 'tween two knees' thing is sorta pushing even my best extendability).

Happily, I've also realized that Bakerina's suggestion that I snap 'Someone, human or animal, in sleep' also worked as an apt descriptor for this photo. Well, mostly. Nearly. Two-thirds of the subject matter was sleeping (I was whispering curses at Fidget, the awake one, for sticking a claw into my belly (When I woke I'd tried to sl-l-o-o-owly inch myself out of my own damn bed so as not to disturb THEM, and I get a claw in the belly for it. Something doesn't add up there).

No comments:

Blog Archive

statistics are fascinating