17 October 2005

the stem of this meme: a heavenly sevenly.


Today's fun, a meme I'm borrowing from MercuryFern (and thank you Merc, for not tagging me, because that most definitely would have to go under 'things I can't do': respond appropriately and as though I'm in control of my alien brain when tagged with a pressure-drenched fun meme)

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
~travel internationally (again. more.)
~earn my college diploma
~write/photograph and publish a book
~own an unattached single-family home with a garage
~actively protest at least 25 reprehensible acts (does this count as 1?)
~forgive my mother
~get beyond the things from my past that won't change

Seven things I can do:
~map sore spots on people's backs using my hands, then mend.
~keep secrets
~make an out-of-this-world slow cooker chicken soup from scratch
~all of my own home improvement projects, so far.
~adore people with whom I disagree
~tie a cherry stem using only my tongue
~laugh so hard I either pee my pants or shoot something out my nose

Seven things I cannot do:
~run five miles without stopping
~multitask well unless manic
~stay on task with any project
~drive a motorcycle
~take the labels I made off the kitchen cabinets, even though they don't exactly describe the contents accurately anymore.
~be het
~keep up with house cleaning

Seven things I find attractive in others:
~dark humor
~forearms
~self-respect
~self-loathing
~potent sexuality
~a well-rounded belief system, regardless of absolute adherance
~their resistance against trying to save me, change me, make up my mind, fix me or otherwise act on a need to alter me in any way

Seven things I say most often:
~but why?
~this is another project I'm working on.
~because I asked you to.
~thank you
~"I'm a dirty hippie?" (sez my son, when asked what I say most often. Not true.)
~shit -or- damn (son and I aren't sure which I say more frequently)
~oojieboojiewoojie (to cats)

Seven celebrity crushes:
~Angelina Jolie
~Susan Werner
~Cap't. Jean-Luc Picard
~Robin Williams
~Juliette Marguiles
~Lyle Lovett
~Kate Winslett

No comments:

Blog Archive

statistics are fascinating