01 September 2005

Who are you?



Recently, I played a goomle (that's a combo google + game, keep up with the hip kids or you'll be eating their dust soon, I swear it's so. What do you mean I made that word up? I haven't any idea what you could be talking about. Go away and let me continue).

Yes. As I was saying. I googled my name in its various forms to see who the world thinks I might be. To keep things simple here I've replaced all of the various forms - including my birth name, my 'daily use' name and my nickname with the one term "McBeth".

Who am I?

McBeth is...
- an associate editor for HR News.
- confident it's as easy as selling
or refilling hydrogen canisters at the local Exxon station.
- thought to be already dead.
- a minister at a church in South Carolina
- out of the office
- also the answer to another Air National Guard trivia question
- a hardworking art teacher
- systemic
- currently entering the 2nd year as Associate Director of Bands
- one of Kansas City's most enduring treasures
- characterized as a tragic hero
- published by Southern Music Company
- not an exception.
- realistic about that, too.
- a native
- called to a strange murder scene
- a scenery-chewing hysteric
- working on the map I mentioned
- sleeping.
- not qualified to hear this case.
- at the low end of the market pecking order

Let's have some writingly creative fun, shall we? We shall. What lines can I shift around to create something that resembles the beginnings of poetry?

* ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ *

A scenery-chewing hysteric
published by Southern Music Company
offering personalised astrology reports
for dogs,
for just $30,
... at the low end of the market pecking order

(She is) realistic about that, too.

* ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ *

A native,
characterized as a tragic hero and
one of Kansas City's most enduring treasures,
was working on the map (drawn by)
a hardworking art teacher.
Called to a strange murder scene
(by) an associate editor for HR News:

A minister at a church
in South Carolina,
thought to be already dead?
Sleeping.

* ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ *

confident it's as easy as selling,
or refilling hydrogen canisters
at the local Exxon station??

Also the answer to another
systemic
Air National Guard trivia question?!!

OUT OF THE OFFICE!!
(I'm) not qualified to hear this case.

* ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ *

aah. that felt good.

No comments:

Blog Archive

statistics are fascinating