29 November 2004

If wishes were snoglobe confetti


McBeth.

I prefer to take very broad, very liberal strokes at my wish list list-making.

It's not a simple thing to say the thing I want. I may be laughed at. I may be completely ignored. I may receive the size small instead of the large, I may get the thing that clearly indicates that someone was not listening to me (BIG personal peeve)... so I don't make the lists and try to talk about personally significant matters as infrequently as I can get away with, which really isn't all that difficult if you can manage to get a person to talk about their stuff because lord knows we all got lots of personal crap to sort through - anyone given an opening, an audience and silence will generally take it and run.

Try it. See if I'm wrong.

1 comment:

mcbeth said...

Hiya Snowball. Yeah, it's not always an easy thing to state a need is it?

Wanna have a swap? I need a kick in the pants to speak up in a couple of areas in my happy living ... I'll let you have free reign to follow up and ask the freakass frightening hard-hitting questions (like how I performed, if it was scary, if I did one thing but not another, etc.) if you're interested in swapping the service w/me.

Blog Archive

statistics are fascinating