17 November 2004

Dona Nobis Pacem


McBeth.

I have returned from a very spoiling, overindulgently delightful visit with a dear friend. She is so good to me and ranks high among the things I have worked, without hard work, to preserve as necessary and good in my life.

We spent part of an afternoon in the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C. but I don't consider that particular visit a tourist gig. The emotional component of bigness, vastness, tinyness, frail and humbleness ... I don't tend to get centered from tourist stops: I do here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been missed Mcbeth.

I'm glad you're back. I'm glad you had a wonderful time.

I've missed you so!

beckie

mcbeth said...

Thanks Beckie. I've been further away than my usual but not too far away to know y'all are there. xo

Blog Archive

statistics are fascinating